At Kepler Partners LLP, we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data and we summarize here our policies regarding the collection, use and transfer of your personal data, the security measures we employ to protect such data and your rights and choices with regard to access or use of such data.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our websites, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Kepler Partners LLP, 9/10 Savile Row, London, W1S 3PF. Alternatively, you can telephone +44 (0) 20 3887 6342.
Who are we?
We are a corporate advisory boutique specialising in the regulated funds market in Europe. Our business is constructed from four core verticals:
- Alternative UCITS research and consultancy
- UCITS asset raising
- Fund Platform – Kepler Liquid Strategies
- Investment trust research & consultancy
- Kepler Partners is headquartered in London with offices in Edinburgh and Frankfurt. The company is organised under the laws of the United Kingdom, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority, with Companies House Number OC334771 and having an address at First Floor, 9/10 Savile Row, London, W1S 3PF
- How do we collect information from you?
- We obtain information about you when you use our websites, for example, when you contact us about products and services, or if you register to receive one of our regular updates.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed, including via Google analytics tracking software. This software tracks the activity associated with the cookies described above during your visits to our websites (but not anywhere else) so we know how long you spend on each page, for example, and where you are located. This software doesn’t tell us anything about your activity elsewhere on the web – only what you do whilst on our own websites.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and/or us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide – where we might mount a survey, asking your views on matters, in which case we might also ask you for personal details directly;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.ay 2019.
To be continued…